We no longer need to ask these questions as “What if?” Recent discoveries have reversed 150 years of scientific beliefs when it comes to the way we think of ourselves: our origin, our capabilities and our potential. From shifting the way we age through the self healing of our own DNA, to the ability to tune our intuition deeply to one another and all life, only recently has science confirmed what we commonly sense in our childhood —that we’re not what we’ve been told, and much more than we’ve ever imagined!
New discoveries now suggest that Darwin’s assumptions are at best, incomplete. And when his ideas of evolution are applied to we humans specifically, the evidence reveals that they’re simply not true.
New advances, including revolutionary DNA research, now reveal that:
1) we mysteriously appeared on earth about 200,000 years ago!
2) we haven’t changed since we appeared!
The advanced brain and complex nervous system that gives us our uniquely human qualities, including empathy, compassion and intuition, have been with us all along. This fact suggests that extraordinary abilities, such as self healing, deep intuition, super learning, creating a super immune system, enhanced learning, and more, appear to be a natural part of our existence, rather than evolutionary add-ons as Darwin’s theory suggests.
We exist as we do, even more empowered, and more connected with our world, and ourselves, than scientists have believed in the past. It’s this undisputable fact that leads to even deeper mysteries: How do we awaken the abilities that come with such an awesome connection? What role does our mysterious heritage play in our lives today?
To answer these questions we must cross the traditional boundaries that have separated science and spirituality in the past. In doing so, however, we open the door to even deeper mysteries that include:
- Why evolution does not, and cannot, explain the mystery of our origin
- Why human abilities that have been considered extraordinary and mystical in the past are really ordinary experiences that have been forgotten over time
- The science-based techniques that awaken our deepest states of intuition, precognition, advanced states of self-healing, trigger anti-aging hormones, a super immune response, and much more!
Gregg Braden is a New York Times bestselling author and a 2015-2020 Templeton Prize nominee.