- 2 x 150g white fish fillets such as snapper or barramundi
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Lebanese cucumber, halved, seeds scraped out
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ¼ bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado
- 4 wholemeal tortillas
In a shallow bowl or plate combine fish with juice of 1 lime, cumin,
and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
Grate cucumber and finely grate garlic onto a chopping board. Slice the chilli and chop into the salsa. Chop the coriander leaves and stir in. Slice spring onions and chop roughly into the salsa on the board. Mix in ½ tablespoon olive oil, juice of half a lime and a pinch of salt. Stir in cherry tomatoes.
Preheat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add fish and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until just cooked.
Meanwhile, halve the avocado and remove the seed. Scrape out flesh into a small food processor. Add remaining ½ tablespoon olive oil and juice of half a lime. Add a pinch of salt and blend to combine. Alternatively, mash avocado with a fork.
Remove fish from pan, flake with a fork or tongs. Warm tortillas if desired. Spread with guacamole, top with flaked fish and salsa. Serve immediately.